Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Stuffers and Sisters

My creative kids came waddling out of the bedroom looking like this. They had emptied Anna's dresser drawers and stuffed all her clothes in thier pajamas! They discovered they could run and slide on the kitchen floor and not get  hurt with all thier extra padding.

Owen's best lines as of late.. Jon came home about a month ago and Owen greeted him by saying, "Daddy, I have some sad news.. the Titanic sank!" Jon graciously said, "I know that buddy, isn't that sad." Too bad that was 100 years ago.
Today he came to me and said, "Mom I really, really want a diarrhea!" I said, "You want poop?" And I realized what he wanted was a diary like Clara to write in.


The girls can finally fit in the pajamas I bought them before Anna was even born. 

No comments: